In the process of pipeline arrangement, drainage pipes and water supply pipes are often used. There are many types of these two types of pipes. Due to the different requirements of the environment and use, the selection of pipes is also different. Exactly what kind of material is selected, then a comprehensive analysis and comparison must be carried out to determine which kind of pipe is suitable.
1. Indoor drainage pipes
Rigid polyvinyl chloride PVC-U drainage pipe and flexible interface drainage cast iron pipe are the more popular drainage pipes.
2. Indoor water supply pipeline
1. Drinking water pipes: types include rigid polyvinyl chloride (PVC-U) water supply pipes, water supply polyethylene PE pipes, random copolymer polypropylene PP-R pipes, cross-linked polyethylene (PE-X) pipes, thin water supply pipes Wall copper pipes, thin-walled stainless steel pipes for water supply, steel-plastic (plastic-lined, plastic-coated) composite pipes, etc. These pipes have their own advantages and disadvantages, but the comprehensive performance ratio is better than PE pipes and PP-R water supply pipes and thin-walled copper pipes. Tube.
2. The domestic hot water pipe can be made of heat-resistant polyethylene pipe, heat-resistant PP-R pipe, thin-walled copper pipe and thin-walled stainless steel pipe.
3. For production and fire-fighting water supply pipelines, if the pressure is not high (P≤1.0MPa), galvanized steel pipes can be used, and if the pressure is higher (P>1.0MPa), non-steel pipes can be used.
3. Outdoor drainage pipes
1. Concrete pipe: This is the pipe that has been used for dozens of times. Practice has proved that in cities and towns, this kind of pipe has many shortcomings, including: poor sealing performance of the pipe, easy water seepage at the interface, resulting in leakage of sewage and pollution; poor shear resistance of the pipe, especially in cities with many people and many vehicles, Drainage pipes are located on both sides of the road, and the pipes are broken within a few years, especially on both sides of urban main roads with a buried depth of less than 1.0m. This phenomenon is very common.
2. Rigid PVC double-wall corrugated pipe: This is a pipe that was only used in the 1990s. The anti-corrosion performance of the pipe and the sealing performance of the interface are good, the construction is simple, and the cost is lower. The mechanical properties of this pipe are not good. Very good, the compressive performance is average, as a drainage pipe can only be used in branch pipes and places with few vehicles.
3. Rigid PVC pipe for buried sewage: It is a pipe specially used for buried sewage. The comprehensive performance is second only to polyethylene double-wall corrugated pipe.
4. Polyethylene double-wall corrugated pipe: This is a new type of pipe that has been put into use in recent years. It has many advantages such as good sealing performance, better compressive performance, and good corrosion resistance, and it is also a widely used pipe.
4. Outdoor water supply pipes
1. Reinforced concrete pipe: This type of pipe is corrosion-resistant and more pungent, but it is inconvenient to construct and install.
2. Gray cast iron pipe: This type of pipe has better corrosion resistance, but is relatively brittle and has low pressure bearing capacity.
3. Steel pipes: There are two kinds of spiral seam steel pipes and seamless steel pipes. These pipes have higher pressure bearing capacity, better mechanical properties of pipes, and easy connection and construction, but poor corrosion resistance.
4. Ductile iron water supply pipe: the strength and stiffness of the pipe are very good, the corrosion resistance of the pipe is good, the construction and installation of the pipe are not difficult, but the price is higher.
5. Rigid polyvinyl chloride (PVC-U) water supply pipe: the pipe is light, easy to construct, saves energy, and has good corrosion resistance. The mechanical properties of the pipe are worse than those of steel pipes and ductile iron pipes. Poor performance.
6. Who is the polyethylene (PE) pipe for: a new type of environmentally friendly building material, the pipe has good push-pull resistance, shear resistance and corrosion resistance. But this tube cannot withstand high pressure. This kind of pipe has disadvantages: poor flame retardancy and easy aging.
Post time: Apr-27-2022